morning on the Prairie morning on the Prairie

Simply awesome!

The Saga Begins The Saga Begins

When I saw notification in the mail, I dropped everything I was doing to listen to this piece. And I was rewarded by yet another awesome work of art!

I didn't mind the martelé, on the contrary, it mad this music very appropriate for a video game. Maybe it's just me (game producer/designer) but I find it very good tune for special kind of RPG...

thank you Wingo!

WingoWinston responds:

Thanks man! A lot of my music is made with the mindset that it could be used hopefully in games

Thanks again for the review!.

Cor Plumbea Cor Plumbea

I marked you to check out your new stuff when I come around it. Then I forget about it and about 5 months later I come back to Newgrounds to check out my profile. I see I tagged onl y one artist as fav (you) and I check out your new stuff. And it all comes back why did I pick you. Awesome stuff...

WingoWinston responds:

Sometimes it's kind words like yours that keep me composing. I've been quiet for a while, but I have some new works to hopefully come soon. I hope that you will enjoy those as well. Regard, Winston.

~NK~ "Ghosts 'n' Stuff" wip ~NK~ "Ghosts 'n' Stuff" wip

Very cool!

Voice Reel - November '13 Voice Reel - November '13

My team used a snippet from this reel "This is my moment". It was awesome fit for very beginning of our game where we wanted to convey feeling of excitement and apprehension.

headphoamz responds:

Totally cool man. :)

wynstil wynstil

My team used this tune to convey feelings of sadness, nostalgia and longing to our players. We love your work, but this one was the perfect fit, we feel, for this game.

Calamaistr responds:

Thank you for referring to me, and for telling me.
Good luck with your game.
-cal.

The Caged Pianist The Caged Pianist

My team used this tune to convey feelings of anger, anxiety and frustration. We used all of the tune and it was perfect fit for our game. We loved all of your piano improv, but this one was a spot on!

WingoWinston responds:

We're all one giant team on the internet, I'm just glad I could contribute. Thanks for the kind words!

Ocean of Stars Ocean of Stars

My team used this tune to create 'merry' feeling for players. Due to nature of gameplay we used only first third of the tune, but we think your work is awesome and loved this one especially.

Geoplex responds:

Thanks for using it and for the feedback!